[Zope-CMF] Re: Please, help to start using Epoz

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:00:35 +0200

gxk@rambler.ru wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am new guy in Zope, so excuse me for dumm questions.Have Zope-2.6.1,
> CMF-1.4, Epoz-0.2.2 under RedHat9 w/ Mozilla-1.4rc1 and IE6-sp1
>
> 1.
> I am trying to use Epoz under CMFPortal.
> Add epoz under <portal_skins> and add epoz to the skin path.

Epoz brings an automatic-installer for the Wysiwyg-hook-into-Plone...
but this one doesn't work with CMF. The "example" with the dtml-snippet
given in the Readme.txt is only intended for use with
"plain-Zope-Applications" (based on DTML-Documents etc.) and does NOT
work with CMF (or Plone) at all!

You'll have to write your own method for wysiwyg-editing CMF-Objects.
I'll see if I can package something for plain-CMF with the next-release.

Cheers, Maik