[Zope-CMF] Folders within Layers? Is it possible?

Beef a beef005 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:51:40 EST 2003

Hi Dieter,

Thanks for the reply.  I eventually got it working (there was a folder
called view and a method called view which was confusing Zope and myself!)

I agree, ultimately CMF can't really cope with what I'm attempting to do.
It looks like the only way forward is to uniquely name each file and create
a flat structure.

As I have over 500 files, in separate directories for 40 plus objects, it
seems the best way forward is to create ExternalFiles for each individual
file under a <product> folder in portal_skins.  This way I won't be adding
over 40 new skin directory views.

If you have any other suggestions, they'd be warmly welcomed.

Cheers

-- Brian