[Zope-CMF] discussion_reply_form POST -> DiscussionItem creation prb

Petri Savolainen petri.savolainen at iki.fi
Mon Nov 3 17:18:40 EST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to understand how and where form variables from
discussion_reply_form.pt are being used to create a new DiscussionItem.

The reason is that I am having trouble having the modified Creator field
make it to the DiscussionItem. The "Anonymous User" ends up there no
matter what...

I have tried to figure this out from the DiscussionItem.py and
DiscussionTool.py sources but I haven't so far been able to track
execution of the POST request from the form.

So I guess my question should be: what are the things that happen when
the discussion_reply_form.pt is POSTed?

Thanks!

  Petri