[Zope-CMF] Subdomain in folder in CMF site

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Wed Nov 5 10:39:10 EST 2003

Hello,

I have just got a task where I need to add a SiteRoot/Access Rule/something to
a folder in a CMF site, in order to give it it's own subdomain

But I have no idea if it's possible...

First I thought of just adding a SiteRoot object to the folder, but that
wouldn't work, because then the folder can't see anything above it (like the
portal, all the skins, tools etc).

I cool create an entire new portal, but the folder needs to have the same look
etc. so that seems like overkill.

Isn't it possible to give a folder a sudomain using Access Rules or something?
How do I achieve this ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Our goal is to be the "Linux of Content Management".
This means Open Source, it means community...

    -- Paul Everitt: Zope-CMF Mailing List