[Zope-CMF] CMFStaging skins

Adrien Driver Adrien.Driver at infotech.monash.edu.au
Sat Nov 8 22:39:16 EST 2003

Hi

I'm new to Zope so please bare with me.  I''m having a look at
CMFStaging and following some instructions posted during March and May
of this year on this group.   The instructions say to add the "tidy"
and  "staging" skins.  I have a site setup via the CMF but can't figure
our exactly how to add the skins.  My assumption here is that I don't
have to create folders under portal_skins and somehow import the actual
contents of the tidy and staging directories from my filesystem to it.
I've tried just adding "tidy" and "staging" to the basic, NoCSS and
Nouvelle skin setting, assuming Zope would pick them up from the
relevant Product directory, but I unable to locate errors.   Can anyone
point me in the right direction :-))

Cheers

--
Adrien Driver