[Zope-CMF] Old code...

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Nov 13 13:29:17 EST 2003

CMFCore/MembershipTool's addMember has since v1.1 this code:

  else:
      # The acl_users folder is a LoginManager.  Search for a UserSource
      # with the needed support.
      for source in acl_users.UserSourcesGroup.objectValues():
          if hasattr(source, 'addUser'):
              source.__of__(self).addUser(id, password, roles, domains)
      raise "Can't add Member", "No supported UserSources"

I think I'll remove it, seeing that it cannot ever have worked in the
first place...

Florent

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg at nuxeo.com