[Zope-CMF] rmoving right and left slots on login_form

david convent david.convent at sciencesnaturelles.be
Thu Nov 20 10:35:42 EST 2003

To make it work, i had to goto
portal_skins/plone_templates/main_template; click customize. and search
for prepare_slots and instead of here/prepare_slots change that to
template/prepare slots. It seems this will be in Plone 2.0.
(token from
http://www.plone.org/documentation/howto/HowToAddSlotsToPT/wikipage_view)

It now works !!  thx for you help
David