[Zope-CMF] Wierd URL problem...

Braun Brelin bbrelin at openapp.biz
Fri Nov 28 17:20:45 EST 2003

Hello all.

I'm using a product based on Formulator (Portal Forms) that's giving me
some bizarre behavior.
The URL of the page template looks like this:

http://localhost:8080/Enterprise/Members/bbrelin/
openflowform.2003-11-28.5406/Form_StringField.2003-11-28.5411/
field_edit_form

Note that the context (here) object for the field_edit_form PT should be
the Form_StringField.<> object, which it is.

However, when I press the submit button, the URL promptly changes to
this:

http://localhost:8080/Enterprise/Members/bbrelin/
openflowform.2003-11-28.5406/edit_field

Note that the reference to the Form_StringField.<> is gone and that
the context for the edit_field.py script is the openflowform.<> object.
This is causing errors because the script is trying to call
a method specific to the field object rather than the form object
(like:  context.mymethod() where mymethod() is defined in the field
object rather than the form object)

The form action attribute is just 'edit_form' without any explicit URL
reference...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Braun Brelin