[Zope-CMF] key:value properties in the future?

Tom von Schwerdtner tvon at etria.com
Sat Oct 11 23:59:05 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

Short version:

  Will there be any key:value type propery in the future?

Long version:

I am currently making fairly heavy use of property sheets for storing
<select> vocabularies.  So far I have been using lines and ulines
properties and separating key/value (eg <option
value="key">value</option>) with the '|' character so one line of a lines
property might be 'MD|Maryland'.  This works fine, but I was wondering if
there was any intention of adding key:value type properties in the future
as the way I've been doing it feels slightly hackish...

Thanks,
Tom