[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFLDAP and orphaned users...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at rpn.ch
Thu Oct 16 03:51:33 EDT 2003

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Thursday, Oct 16, 2003, at 02:38 US/Central, Patrick Gelin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using Microsoft Active Directory...
>>
>> Firstly, I installed LDAPUserFolder and the only problem was that all
>> registered users were "orphaned users".
>>
>> Secondly, I 've just successed to install CMFLDAP (not so easy because
>> its
>> use email and not all my LDAPUsers get one but with LDAP Schema maping
>> use sAMAccountName as email) and finally the problem with orphaned
>> users is
>> not resolved... (And now the preference form is dirty with debug trace
>> when
>> I save it)
>>
>> What is the problem with LDAPUserFolder and orphaned members?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> I'm sorry but I have not the slightest clue what you are talking about.
>
> jens

I don't know who you are but if you know LDAPUserFolder or CMFLDAP may be
you can help me.

The problem is very simple:

1. I installed LDAPUserFolder

2. Now, all members are orphaned members

question => Why?

3. I installed CMFLDAP to correct this problem...

4. Nothing change

question => why?

Is it ok...