[Zope-CMF] not allowed to...

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Oct 16 10:34:32 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 11:16:27AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 10:09 Uhr +0100 Antony Higgs
> <ahiggs at brookes.ac.uk> wrote:
>

> >Can anyone suggest anything we should be looking at to try and find out
> >what is going on?
> >

> VerboseSecurity is your friend.

FWIW, I have seen some similar problems sporadically
under Zope 2.6.2 and 2.6.1. It's very inconsistent.
Sometimes they are fixed by restarting Zope. Sometimes not.
VerboseSecurity has not given me any ideas.
I have not found any clue as to what the heck is going on. :-(
It hasn't happened for a while so I've been stamping out
more urgent fires...

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com