[Zope-CMF] security mechanism

Mirto Silvio Busico mbusico at technip-coflexip.com
Tue Oct 21 05:58:18 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I have a problem with the security mechanism of zope 2.6.1

I need to call the function os.popen4 in order to execute an external
command.

I inserted the call in a python script, but I receive alwais the login
popup window.
No user is enabled to receive the authorization.

Please, someone can help me in findig how to call os.popen4 from inside
a zope instance?

Thanks
    Mirto

P.S. I ve found nothing useful in the zope book, in the administrator
manual end searching in zope labs

Mirto Silvio Busico 		ICT Consultant
Tel. +39 333 4562651

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it (« Message ») are confidential and may contain privileged information.
This Message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this Message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail then delete the Message and destroy any printed copy of it.
Any unauthorized use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed or falsified