[Zope-CMF] CMFCollectorNG problem

Dennis Godfrey dennis at likebunnies.com
Tue Oct 28 22:57:54 EST 2003

I am new to Zope and Plone. I hope that this is the correct
group to post this. Let me know if I should go to another
group, if not.

We recently got Zope and Plone running. Today, I tried to
install CMFCollectorNG, following the steps in INSTALL.txt.
In the ZMI, I chose add External Method and entered the 4
items as layed out in the doc. When I buttoned Submit, I
was told:

 The specified module, CMFCollectorNG.Install, couldn't be found.

I have this, among other packages, installed.
plone          1.0.5.20030909
zope           2.6.2-2
zope-cmf       1.3.2-1

This is on a Debian testing.