[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFFormController & TALES

grendelAI grendelAI at msn.com
Thu Sep 4 03:48:33 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, adding

>  python:context.getParentNode().absolute_url()

gives me an error that context is not defined.

Perhaps I am wrong in assuming that the CMFFormController metadata property
file supports
the complete TALES functionality. Below is the file as I have changed it per
your suggestion:

[default]
title=Invite Form

[validators]

[actions]
action.success..send = traverse_to:string:sendInvites
action.success..cancel =
redirect_to:python:context.getParentNode().absolute_url()

Let me know if you have another suggestion.