[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFFormController & TALES

Geoff Davis geoff at geoffdavis.net
Fri Sep 5 09:07:48 EDT 2003

Sorry -- that should have been

python:object.getParentNode().absolute_url()

Alternatively, if you want the first folderish parent, you could try

python:folder.absolute_url()

Note that "context" is not defined in the list of available items:

            'object_url':   object_url,
            'folder_url':   folder.absolute_url(),
            'portal_url':   portal.absolute_url(),
            'object':       context,
            'folder':       folder,
            'portal':       portal,
            'nothing':      None,
            'request':      getattr( context, 'REQUEST', None ),
            'modules':      SecureModuleImporter,
            'member':       member,
            'state':        controller_state,

Geoff