[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] will CMF 1.5 still support Zope 2.5?

Christian Heimes heimes at faho.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 16 07:35:57 EDT 2004

yuppie wrote:
> - nobody should be encouraged to use a Zope version older than 2.6.4
> (2.6.3 was broken, the older ones don't have the security fixes)

FYI: If you want to make use of nested interfaces you need to get a
fixed Interface/Implements.py or you won't be able to do:

   IFoo.isImplememtedByInstancesOf(klass_with_nested_interfaces)

Blame me - I forgot to backport my fix for 2.7 to 2.6. :| I got aware of
the problem while testing my AT Content Types.

Christian