[Zope-CMF] Multiline properties in Filesystem Properties Object (.props)

David Convent david.convent at naturalsciences.be
Fri Apr 16 10:19:47 EDT 2004

Hi there,

i've been trying to set up multiline properties (mainly 'lines' and
'text')  in a Filesystem Properties Object (.props) without success:
I think what i need to know is what could be the line separator for
those kinds of types.

if anyone could help me with that it would be really appreciated

--

David Convent

Royal Belgian Institute for Natural Sciences
Institut Royal des Sciences Naturelles de Belgique
Koninklijk Belgisch Instituut voor Natuurwetenschappen
http://www.kbinirsnb.be