[Zope-CMF] Security question ...

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 19 15:17:37 EDT 2004

Alec,

Woha, thanks, had no idea those existed, should proove quite useful!

Still, any way to do it on an entire folder ?

I changed the settings on the entire folder, which had no effect, which is
rather worrying ...

Thanks again,
J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-bounces+jean-francois.doyon=ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca at zope.org
[mailto:zope-cmf-bounces+jean-francois.doyon=ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca at zope.org]O
n Behalf Of Alec Mitchell
Sent: April 19, 2004 3:08 PM
To: zope-cmf at zope.org
Cc: Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] Security question ...

On Monday 19 April 2004 11:49 am, Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
wrote:
> Also it looks like FS based PT's don't have security settings of their own
> so I can't do it there ... Same problem with the skin folder containing
> python scripts.

They do.  You need to make a file caled template_name.pt.metadata (where
template_name.pt is your template name) and place security settings there as

detailed here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.user/13937

Alec Mitchell

Zope-CMF maillist  -  Zope-CMF at zope.org