[Zope-CMF] Re: running the CMF unit tests

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Aug 3 08:08:36 EDT 2004

Hi!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> On Aug 3, 2004, at 6:21, Paul Winkler wrote:
>> This works for me:
>> ./bin/zopectl run Products/CMFDefault/tests/test_all.py
>

> Found a problem, can anyone confirm this? Running the CMFCore unit test
> I have several errors when the test runs and then the test hangs
> completely. I get "E" on...
>
> test_ActionInformation.ActionInformationTests
>     - test_Condition
>     - test_basic_construction
>     - test_construction_with_Expressions
>     - test_editing
>
> test_Expression.ExpressionTests
>     - test_anonymous_ec
>     - test_authenticatedUser_ec
>
> ... and then we hang on the next one, test_ec_context. Here's my setup:
>
> - Mac OS X
> - Python 2.3.4
> - Zope 2.7.2
> - current CMF HEAD
> - bone-stock fresh instance with no other products installed

Can't confirm this using

- Linux
- Python 2.3.4
- current Zope 2.7 branch
- current CMF HEAD
- bone-stock fresh instance with no other products installed

$ bin/zopectl run Products/CMFDefault/tests/test_all.py
OK

Other ways to run tests:

$ bin/zopectl run Products/all_cmf_tests.py
Doesn't work because CMFUid has no test_all.py. OK without CMFUid.

$ bin/zopectl run bin/test.py --libdir Products -v
Doesn't work with CMFUid. Some CMFSetup tests fail.

Cheers,
	Yuppie