[Zope-CMF] Re: Permalinks in CMF 1.5 (CMFDefault)

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Aug 22 11:36:16 EDT 2004

Hi!

Gregoire Weber wrote:
> If this feature has to go into CMF 1.5 definitively and the current
> implementation in CMFDeafult isn't satisfying enough we should restart
> the discussion to get to a definitive decission how to do it (if we do
> it).

Adding UID based aliases for content items introduced many problems. As
long as these issues are not resolved I don't like to have permalinks in
the 'Basic' skin.

But what about adding a second ZPT skin? I think the DTML skins should
be removed after CMF 1.5. If people agree, we would anyway need another
ZPT skin to show the skin switching feature. An 'Experimental' skin that
shows some concepts that aren't mature or don't fit into the 'Basic'
skin could be quite useful.

> I'll be away from the 28. september for a little more than two weeks.

You mean August?

Cheers,
	Yuppie