[Zope-CMF] Programmatically installing a workflow script

Dan Fairs monster at spiderplant.net
Tue Aug 31 10:09:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to programmatically add a Python script in my product's
Install.py and assign it to run before a DCWorkflow transition takes
place. I've managed to add a workflow programmatically (thanks to
dumpDCWorkflow) but I can't see how you add a script.

I've seen that PythonScript.py has a manage_addPythonScript, but I don't
know how to call it I've tried:

portal.portal_workflow.workflow.scripts.manage_addPythonScript()
... and variations on the theme, but I can't get it to work.

Does anyone have any examples?

Cheers,
Dan