[Zope-CMF] Unable to use proxy roles to get review_history

Colin Leath cleath at j9k.org
Mon Dec 27 04:51:31 EST 2004

I am trying to make the content_status_history
accessible to anonymous on my site and am not able to
do so by setting proxy roles on a script that calls:
context.portal_workflow.getInfoFor(context,
'review_history')

It looks like this is due to a bug.

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2004-January/020111.html

I'm about to take the step of creating a new property
for each content object to contain its review_history
(I do everything TTW on freezope).

But I should probably enter this into the collector.

I haven't found a good way of searching the collector,
but I don't think it is in there.

Are there reasons not to add this to the collector?

Colin
http://carfreeuniverse.org/Members/colin/