[Zope-CMF] Checkbox...

ramon.aseniero at tryarc.com ramon.aseniero at tryarc.com
Mon Feb 2 15:59:15 EST 2004

Hi All,

I am having a hard time rendering values on a checkbox - like I want to
display a check on the checkbox if the value is true and no check if
false.

Also, when I change the value on the checkbox it does not seem to affect
the value of the field in the database. Below is my code.

size="-1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
tal:omit-tag="">
                                      <input type="checkbox"
name="accessToMentorArea" value="1" checked="checked">
tal:omit-tag="">
                                      <input type="checkbox"
name="accessToMentorArea" value="0">

            Allow this Member to access all Mentor areas</font> </p>

Thanks,
Ramon