[Zope-CMF] all of a sudden member.getProperty('email') stopped working!

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Tue Feb 3 02:05:40 EST 2004

There's a problem with that - email password form (I forgot my
password) is always done as Anonymous!

And... I did look at the code before posting the question.  Couldn't
figure out what permission (as displayed in the ZMI) related.  Can you?
  I really wish the security screen in the ZMI would show from which
product all those 100's of security setting sprung forth!