[Zope-CMF] Migrating CMF content to Plone

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Fri Feb 6 10:11:58 EST 2004

I guess that is the major concern... I have lots of good old fashioned
DTML content and in a few key DTML, CMF and non-CMF based products. I am
sure I can move the /Members and /acl_users over and I assume some
tweaking of the standard_html_header and standard_html_footer will get me
close.

Zope/CMF/Plone/DTML/PageTemplates/PythonScripts oh my!

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com