[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Feb 24 14:03:27 EST 2004

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> We need to do a scoping exercise:
>
>   - Are there features not yet implemented for which we want to hold up
>     the release?
>
>   - Are there "blocking" bugs in the collector?
>
>  From that, we make a release plan.
>
> My ambitions for the release have waxed and waned.  At this point, I
> would like to include CMFActionIcons in the release,

+1

> and add an
> Epoz-friendly skin which uses both action icons and Epoz.

A second zpt skin? Or modifying the existing one?

> I haven't
> thought about collector issues.
>
> Anybody want to bid for other features?  Claim particular bugs?

- What about the 'portal_configuration' tool you mentioned earlier?
I added / modified some Actions in HEAD and hoped this tool would be
useful for the migration.

- Can we add a DC Workflow instead of DefaultWorkflow by default?

- I'd like to add Zope 2.7's OrderSupport to PortalFolder. CPS and Plone
already use the order API. But I'm afraid this is controversial.

- I'll fix <http://collector.zope.org/CMF/66>.

Cheers,
	Yuppie