[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Tue Feb 24 20:22:13 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 03:28  PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

> yuppie wrote:
>
>> Tres Seaver wrote:
>>> Anybody want to bid for other features?  Claim particular bugs?

1. A more complete DublinCore support.... main thing I notice is lack
of support for enforcing vocabularies...  unless I'm missing
something....  and perhaps ways to manage importing/exporting those
vocabularies and support for a 'baseline' vocabulary (e.g. in
"Subjects" some global subjects plus specific other subjects for
various content types).

2. import/export of portal_memberdata