[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: [dev] CMF 1.5 roadmap?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Feb 26 15:21:00 EST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:02:50 -0500, Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com>
wrote:

> I tried to add a page to the archetypes wiki on plone.org, but I got
> insufficient privileges. Writing the webmaster...

That would be my fault. ;)

The development area on plone.org is in a bit of flux at the moment (we
did a big reorganization during the Snow Sprint that is 90% done), I hope
to have it straightened out by this weekend. Sorry about this. :)

  Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com

  Plone Co-Founder   ·   http://plone.org   ·   Connecting Content

      高联合  ·  アレクサンダー リミ  ·  이미짱  ·  อเล็กซานเดอร์ ลีม