[Zope-CMF] [dev] Redirects and related skin issues

Yuppie schubbe at web.de
Mon Jan 5 05:13:29 EST 2004

Hi!

Right now the CMFDefault skins use hardcoded method ids or getActionById
to set redirect targets. In the long run I'd like to replace all these
redirect URLs using getActionInfo()['url'].

That means:

- adding some invisible actions to the related tools or TypeInfos, e.g.
'folder_rename' to PortalFolder, 'logged_in' to MembershipTool

- updating the zpt skin

Some details:

1.) action ids:
Right now they are without spaces, some of them in camel case, e.g.
'mystuff', 'localroles', 'folderContents'
I recently added 'managemembers', but I think this is hard to read.
I'd like to change that to 'manage_members' and use underscores for all
new action ids.

2.) controller scripts:
Hope you like the way I changed join_form.pt, using join_control.py as
controller script. Submitting forms to themselves reduces the amount of
necessary redirects. I plan to refactor some more templates using the
controller script pattern.

If there are no objections I'll work on this whenever I have some time.

Cheers,
	Yuppie