[Zope-CMF] Relocating the files in a ZOPE product

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Jan 7 17:11:33 EST 2004

Products and classes cannot be renamed without regard to old instances
because the "pickles" in the ZODB contain a refrence to the old class
and module names.  You will likely either need to run a conversion
script against old instances (with both your old product installed and
your new product installed), or you will need to provide aliases to your
old product instances using the __module_aliases__ feature (grep for it
in source or google for it).