[Zope-CMF] portal_metadata

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 15 06:19:48 EST 2004

Hi !

I'm surprized that the portal_memberdata tool, which is provided since a
long time with the CMF for now, doesn't seems to work at all. Actually,
the tool itself is working but there is no connection with the default
metadata implementation and so the metadata policy configured in the tool
is not taken in consideration at all. It seems that the only thing used is
the vocabulary of the Subject. For instance, no content type cares if I've
marked the Description element as required and an empty description is
given, nor if I've fixed the vocabulary of the Subject element and a not
listed word is provided.

It doesn't seems to have a bug related to that in the collector. Am I
missing something ?

--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).