[Zope-CMF] TypesTool and object construction

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Tue Jul 6 12:59:23 EDT 2004

Is it ok if I refactor a bit object construction in TypesTool ? Today
all methods constructing objects (invokeFactory, constructContent) do a
security check on the current user. This makes it impossible to create
objects from unrestricted code on behalf of others or things like that.

Because of this for instance createMemberArea has to call
manage_addPortalFolder instead of doing a proper CMF object creation.
Also in CPS security checks for object creation are done differently and
I'd like to bypass the standard ones easily.

I'll make private _constructInstance's that do no security checks, and a
private _constructContent too.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg at nuxeo.com