[Zope-CMF] Zope Newbie Questions about Content Management.

Lynette Parker lparker at pfi.org
Wed Jun 23 13:20:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this I the right list, but I have some questions about
content management systems.

I am a content manager for a couple of websites that are being migrated
to Zope. I've been using Zope/Plone for this work. However, our
organization is outsourcing the website hosting. It has been recommended
that we move to Axiom 2.5 from Plone.

I've not been able to find information on a CMS called Axiom. Can
someone provide information on this product and give the Pros and Cons
of each Axiom and Plone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lynette