[Zope-CMF] Zope Newbie Questions about Content Management.

sjors Robroek sjors at vslcatena.nl
Thu Jun 24 18:00:03 EDT 2004

Quoting Lynette Parker <lparker at pfi.org>:

> Hi,
>

> I don't know if this I the right list, but I have some questions about
> content management systems.
>

> I am a content manager for a couple of websites that are being migrated
> to Zope. I've been using Zope/Plone for this work. However, our
> organization is outsourcing the website hosting. It has been recommended
> that we move to Axiom 2.5 from Plone.
>

> I've not been able to find information on a CMS called Axiom. Can
> someone provide information on this product and give the Pros and Cons
> of each Axiom and Plone.

quote from http://john.carney.id.au/index.php?page=aboutaxiom

axiom:cms is not yet ready for release - even as an alpha product. While the
core engine is about 90% complete (it's what drives this site), there is
considerable work to be done in the back-end.

'nuff said... i suggest to go have a little chat with your manager...