[Zope-CMF] Problems installing type into portal

Anton Hughes antonh at lawtec.net
Mon Mar 1 17:59:35 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm experiencing an unusual problem with installing a product I've
developed into a particular CMF instance. The logs from
CMFQuickInstallerTool are attached below and show some sort of conflict
error the first time I tried to install it. Subsequent attempts give
this 'not a registered Type Information' error, and the new content
type doesn't show up (and can't even be manually added to
portal_types).

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should do to get this product
installed now. Any ideas?

Thanks

Anton

2004-03-02 09:13:54
LTAssignmentBox: AssignmentBox is not a registered Type Information
LTAssignmentBox: AssignmentBox is not a registered Type Information
Successfully installed LTAssignmentBox.

=============
2004-03-02 09:11:59
uninstalled

=============
2004-03-02 09:07:56
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/home/data/easol/instance/Products/Archetypes/Extensions/utils.py",
line 55, in install_tools
catalog.addColumn('UID')
File "/usr/local/zope-2.6.2/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py",
line 914, in addColumn
return self._catalog.addColumn(name, default_value)
File "/usr/local/zope-2.6.2/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py",
line 206, in addColumn
for key in self.data.keys():
File "/usr/local/zope-2.6.2/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 553,
in setstate
invalid = self._is_invalidated(obj)
File "/usr/local/zope-2.6.2/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 579,
in _is_invalidated
raise ReadConflictError(object=obj)
ReadConflictError: database read conflict error (oid 0000000000205226,
class BTrees._IOBTree.IOBucket)

Problem updating catalog for UIDs
Successfully installed LTAssignmentBox.