[Zope-CMF] Metatype() standard?

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Wed Mar 3 12:44:42 EST 2004

I'm crossposting this because I'm interested in feedback - is
Metatype() just a vestige of TypesTool or is it intended to be
standardized on?  I was investigating this area and found that Type()
actually returns the TITLE of the type, not the meta_type, unless there
is no title, and also that Type() is supposed to be depreciated.
What's the real story?  Anyone know?
Thanks,
Marc

Begin forwarded message: