[Zope-CMF] Re: Not logging out of CMF 1.4.2 on Zope 2.7b3?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Mar 11 10:20:23 EST 2004

Has this changed from previous versions of CMF? Logout has always worked
fine (logging the user out of CMF) and the only time I saw this was when I
was actually logged into the ZMI and into the CMF at the same time.

The seems to be something that popped up only when I went from 1.4 -> 1.4.2

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com