[Zope-CMF] [dev] exceptions (small post-permissiongeddon proposal)

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Mon May 3 06:52:38 EDT 2004

Hi!

1.) CMFCoreExceptions.py was never released. While it is nice to warn
people using cvs HEAD that this module was renamed, I'd like to remove
it completely before CMF 1.5 beta is released.

2.) Some of the exceptions defined in CMFCore/exceptions.py are only
used in CMFDefault or packages depending on CMFDefault. I'd like to move
these exceptions to CMFDefault.

3.) Some exceptions like DiscussionNotAllowed, MetadataError or defined
in the related module. I'd like to move them into exceptions.py.

If there are no objections or better ideas I'll make these changes in
cvs HEAD.

Cheers,
	Yuppie