[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] Date based snapshots

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu May 6 04:48:02 EDT 2004

Dylan Jay wrote:

> Sorry, I should be more verbose with my reasoning. I'm submitting a tender
> for an Australian government tender. Apprently all Aust. gov. sites have
> certain requirements with regard to auditing and tracebility. One
> requirement is to be able to view the complete state of all documents/pages
> at any date/time in the past.

Does it have to be that complicated?

Why not use a folder as a document. Then have the current version as
index_html in that folder.

Whenever the index_html is updated it saves a copy of itself with a date
as the id in the folder.

That way you would have all the versions saved.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science