[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFSetup roadmap?

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Tue Nov 2 13:54:16 EST 2004

We'd really like to use CMFSetup in CPS, but we had preexisting
import/export mechanisms for the site configuration so it's not the
biggest priority. But eventually we'll move to it.

Having CMFDefault fully use it would be a very nice first step (and
example).

Florent

In article <418634F2.3020507 at wcm-solutions.de> you write: