[Zope-CMF] Re: Installing CMF

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Mon Nov 8 15:41:03 EST 2004

Wesley Marshall wrote:
> I have read the installation instructions but can't seem to figure out
> where the CMF files need to be copied for a Windows installation. I am
> guessing in the following folder:
>
> C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\zope
>
> Is that correct?
>
> Thanks for any help,

Sorry for the delay.  You would likely get quicker turnaround by posting
your question to the CMF mailing list, zope-cmf at zope.org.

To answer your question, you want to copy / move the subdirectories from
the zipfile into the 'Products' directory of your Zope "instance home".
  I don't know where that would be by default on a Windows box, but it
is the path you specified when you created your Zope instance.

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com