[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] CHANGES.txt policy

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Nov 10 06:01:31 EST 2004

Hi!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> The way things are presented now in CHANGES.txt on the HEAD looks like
> anyone who works on the 1.5 branch should make sure to keep the
> corresponding part of the HEAD  CHANGES.txt synchronized. [...]

Well. I still believe we should keep the policy for CMF in sync with
http://dev.zope.org/CVS/ZopeDevelopmentProcess

But I see your point that the CMF 1.5 sections of CHANGES.txt on HEAD
are currently incomplete.

While CMF-1_4-branch was the maintenance branch, there was this note on
HEAD: "CMF 1.4x: see CHANGES.txt of CMF-1_4-branch" AFAICT that worked
quite well.

I propose to add a note like that to HEAD: "CMF 1.5x: for a complete
list see CHANGES.txt of CMF-1_5-branch"

But if someone wants to merge the whole CHANGES.txt from CMF-1_5-branch
into HEAD and keep an eye on syncing both from time to time I'm fine
with that.

Cheers,
	Yuppie