[Zope-CMF] tests with CMF 1.4 and Zope 2.7.3

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:15:48 EST 2004

Just a FYI, after battling once more with unit tests I finally found how
to run them in the 1.4 branch (and not run them twice!) with Zope 2.7.3.

The magic line is:
bin/zopectl test -v --import-testing --dir Products/CMFCore '!test_all'

I don't want to use all_cmf_tests.py as there is now a standard test
setup, and I like to run isolated tests using the extra arguments of
test.py.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com