[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] enhancing Actions: a rough proposal

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Nov 23 14:55:17 EST 2004

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> yuppie wrote at 2004-11-22 16:02 +0100:

>>Sorry for the misleading sentence. I don't propose to remove the
>>possibility to register Action providers. I just propose to get rid of
>>ActionProviderBase.
>

> If you think, Action providers can still be useful (which I am sure),
> why would you like to remove its base class?

Because ActionProviderBase is not a general base class for Action
providers. It's a mix-in class that implements one kind of Action provider.

Special Action providers can still be useful, but I believe that's only
true if they work different than ActionProviderBase or the folderish
ActionsTool I propose.

Cheers, Yuppie