[Zope-CMF] unrestrictedSearchResults

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Nov 29 12:31:33 EST 2004

Unrestricted code that wishes to do a catalog search for ALL objects
independant of the user's restriction on them cannot readily do so.

This was discussed last August, see the thread at
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2004-August/020957.html
It was implemented for 1.5 and HEAD, but not for 1.4.

Unless there's opposition I'll add it also in the 1.4 branch because
it's needed for correct behaviour of the security reindexing (which
currently only reindexes the objects the user sees).

And I'll fix reindexObjectSecurity and CMFUid on all branches to use it.

Ok?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com