[Zope-CMF] FTP files upload

Vincenzo Di Somma vincenzo at reflab.it
Fri Oct 1 05:59:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have the need of import binary files in a CMF portal via ftp, one by
one or collected as folders.
The portal type of the binary content created via ftp should not depend
on the mime type but:

 - on the presence in a certain point of the path of an instance of a
specific content type

OR

 - on the presence in the path of a content with a specific name

I don't have any specific requirements for the folders.
The content type registry doesn't seems to be useful here.
Hacking the PUT_factory method may help but I don't know what to do
without monkey patch things around.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
	vds.