[Zope-CMF] FTP files upload

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Fri Oct 1 06:14:28 EDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 11:59:05AM +0200, Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:
| Hi all,
| I have the need of import binary files in a CMF portal via ftp, one by
| one or collected as folders.
| The portal type of the binary content created via ftp should not depend
| on the mime type but:
|
|  - on the presence in a certain point of the path of an instance of a
| specific content type
|
| OR
|
|  - on the presence in the path of a content with a specific name
|
| I don't have any specific requirements for the folders.
| The content type registry doesn't seems to be useful here.
| Hacking the PUT_factory method may help but I don't know what to do
| without monkey patch things around.

Why the content type registry would not be useful? Maybe all you need
is to create your own registry predicate.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

All the existing 2.0.x kernels are to buggy for 2.1.x to be the
main goal.
	-- Alan Cox