[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] Re: [Plone-users] CPSPortlets preview

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Sat Sep 18 12:01:36 EDT 2004

Hello,

The week following the Plone conference I hope having something ready
for CPSSchemas / CPSDocument and dependencies (CPS4PLone). It's almost
ready. Just issues with the i18n.

For CPSPortlets we still need to work on cache invalidation stuffs and
code more widgets for it to be ready.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

	J.

Paul B Hartzog wrote:
> Please let us know when the Plone 2 compliant version is released!
> thx,
> -paul
>
> Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Here are preview screens of the first prototype of CPSPortlets running
>> on Plone2 (with CPS4CMF http://zope.org/Members/nuxeo/news/cps4cmf and
>> the CPSSkins 2.3 dev branch).
>> This is the first WYSIWYG, drag and drop, easy to use portlet
>> management system running on top of Plone.
>>
>> INSTALLATION
>> - http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/cpsportlets-pl-1.png
>> - http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/cpsportlets-pl-2.png
>>
>> PORTLET MANAGEMENT SCREEN
>> - http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/cpsportlets-pl-3.png
>> - http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/cpsportlets-pl-4.png
>>
>> INTEGRATED RAM CACHE FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
>> - http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/cpsportlets-pl-5.png
>>

>> There are 6 portlets at the moment. All portlets are being written to
>> be cross-platform (CMF / CPS / Plone), they are all based on
>> CPSSchemas / CPSDocument (schemas / layout / widgets / vocabularies)
>> for a high level of flexibility.
>>
>> For a LIVE DEMO see Julien's presentation at the Plone conference in
>> Vienna next week.
>>
>> Tuesday 21st of September - 13:50
>>
>> Using CPS components with Plone and CMF
>> Julien Anguenot, Nuxeo
>>
>> CPS components are based on CMF thus easy to plug into Plone. This
>> talk will cover:
>>
>> - Architecture differences and things to take care of (i18n,
>> main_template, proxies)
>> - Presentation of CPS4CMFPlone package including for the moment
>> CPSSchemas/CPSDocument/CPSInstaller + dependencies.
>> - What's next ? (proxies / repositories / eventservice... ?)
>> - Open to contributions and discussions to see how to join force.

Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo (Paris, France)
mail: anguenot at nuxeo.com; tel: +33 (0) 6 72 57 57 66