[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5.1 release schedule

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Apr 11 18:33:18 EDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005, at 21:41, Gregoire Weber wrote:
> There are two points open I'd like to address:
>
> - CMFUid needs an algorithm generating uids correctly: I've collected
>   the suggestions from the list (either a simple counter or something a
>   little more elaborated)
> - Florent criticized once that th OpaqueItem stuff loops over all
>   attributes of an object on copy/move/delete operations: Instead of
>   checking *all* attributes for the ``ICallableOpaqueItem`` interface
>   I'd like to just check for attributes registered in a property of
>   CMFDefault's PropertyTool.
>
> I'll do these changes. If somebody wants to help it is ok also.

Thanks Gregoire, any help is appreciated.

> Jens, may I do them also after the beta2?

Please remember that releases will come a bit faster now. You won't
lose much by applying changes after 1.5.1 final, I promise. I'm willing
to delay 1.5.1beta2 by a few days if that works better for you, but I
really don't want anything beyond urgent bug fixes in the one week
between 1.5.1beta2 and 1.5.1 final. The 1.5 branch is nice and stable
at this point, let's not risk that by feeling rushed to get something
in before 1.5.1.  1.5.2 won't be too far away.

jens