[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5.1 release schedule

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Thu Apr 14 03:18:35 EDT 2005

Hi Jens,

I try hard to get the uid generation part right before the beta.
If a delaying will help others also it would be nice to delay the beta
for a few days. If it's only for my part it's optional as I can't
guarantee it'll help me.

I'll send you an e-mail when I started fix my issues with a time frame.

Good to know the release cycles get faster.

Gregoire